custom.sg - Summer is around the corner. Have you had any plan for this holiday? I have one idea for you can use for the next year holiday. What is it? Surfing!
Frankly speaking, surfing is my favourite sport. We can sunbathe on the sea with the others, surf in amazing wave and work our body out. Isn’t that interesting? I think so, it is much better than going to artificial places like malls, etc.
Before we go there, we need to consider some things. First, it is the place. Summer is a dry season; therefore, you need to pick some of the safe places to visit. In East Java, Indonesia, there are some amazing sites to surf, like Plengkung Beach in Banyuwangi. Just collect information about the weather forecast. Safety first dudes!
Spending Your Holiday in the Beach? Surfing Pants is All You Need!
Then, the surfing pants. As far as I know, surfing needs particular pants. To be honest, you can wear any pants, but, a consequence, the unspecialized material will give you problems. Like they contain sand easily but difficult to clean, they need more time to dry them up. In picking the right pants for you, here we have some thinking.
- Material. You need to pick material which suits you. Above all, it must be quick to dry, comfortable to wear and it does not get dirty easily. Some high-class surfing pants provide your need flawlessly.
- Models and designs. Technology develops various models and design. Some pants have extra features like side pockets and elastic waists. Even if they are not really needed, particular people need to stay cool. Side pocket will keep your small things in a safe place like, water-resistant camera. One more thing, bright colours are good for you. You can have people's attention. Furthermore, just in case you have an unexpected accident, people can notice your location better than if you wear dark coloured surfing pants.
- Price. Be wise, in this case, bear in mind on what you have in your tank. One note: you have to prioritize function over style. Elite pants will be cool, so will the price. Function means your stuff must be safe, sand-free, and slow soak in water and dry-fast. Choose the best value for money pants. However, the exception comes when you are a professional and dedicate your life to it.
Well, considering those things, which place do you have in mind to visit? Let's get tanned a little bit. Craving for a unique surfing pants? We have something special for you here!
custom.sg - 15% of Singaporean are Muslim. Thus, you can find tons of Muslim wear available on the market. Clothes factories flood the market primarily in Aidil Fitri, where people like to wear new dresses to celebrate the special occasion.
In general, the kinds of Muslim suits can be divided into two types, female and males. Obviously, we have some smaller categories like kids, teens, and adult, but they are not really significant.
Females are famous for the veil (hijab), long sleeves dress which covered all but face and waist. In Indonesia particularly, males are known for Koko shirt and sarong, together with a prayer cap as an accessory. This also seen on Malaysia with some differences.
Koko Shirt, A Versatile Shirt For Many Occasions
Today, we will discuss Koko shirt. Yes, you are right; it is a shirt for males to pray. No worry, next we will discuss the others. Here are some values when you want to get it.
First, it should cover the body perfectly as prophet Muhammad showed. Basically, it needs to hide from knees to belly button. But, you should consider some things else like politeness to Al-Mighty.
Second, the Koko shirt should cover your skin flawlessly. You are not allowed to wear Koko shirt made of transparent fabric, so the forbidden part or skin still exposed. A see-through dress is similar to undressed.
The last but not least, it is related to individual desires and fund, to be honest. As people tend to be fashionable, the models are countless. But, you need to consider your dollar. Prophet Muhammad suggested his followers live in a simple and humble way. Therefore, you need to be very wise in buying them. For example, if you spend more than 2 million for a shirt, it is just too much. How could you buy it, when you see around you, there are people who have difficulties to get their meal? There are orphanages who even can’t afford to buy daily clothes.
The trends are changing but those principles will last forever. We can catch new design, combination. For example, batik is inserted as one of Koko shirt design. Another time, we discover Dayak motif becomes a trend. When the day comes, just remember, even when people pray, they need to be fashionable. Above all, it is because they need to visit each other on that day.
As an addition, whatever Koko shirt you pick, you have to own at least one white Koko shirt. It is a very practical and easy to mix and match the dress. It really fits with both dark and clear coloured suits. Do you want to collect koko shirt? Click here!
custom.sg - Before talking “how”, lets’ think that uniform is a vital part for us, our organization to be precise. How does uniform affect us? We have some elements to consider that it is a crucial thing to impress people out there. You can get them below:
- Identity. Uniform symbolizes identity of our organization. With if we felt connected and focused to reach the goal. Uniform simplifies the way customers recognize us.
- Togetherness. With the same suits, we will fell more tied and our sense of belonging is increasing. The gap, which related to the different area, will be melted and we can easily share when we meet people with the same company. Believe me; we will be keen to help more if we feel close to the victim. The familiarity is shown through the uniform.
- Publications. When we wear a uniform, we are a mobile ad for the company. As we go to some places, they will recognize us from our uniform. Therefore, to make people easily remember, the uniforms are made as simple as possible.
Great Tips for Creating Your Company Employee Uniform
Then, a question popped up in our mind, how do we create a good uniform for our company? Don’t worry; we have some answers for that.
- Color. In one uniform, you can only have two colours. More than that will be a disaster. An exception is for company’s logo. Choose a brave colour like red, orange to make people recognize and remember your company with no difficulty. Brighter colours are much better than dark colours. For the mechanic, it is better to wear a dark uniform, but, it doesn’t work for marketing agencies.
- Simplicity is the key. Go out and watch some marketing staff, officers, administration. They are wearing simple dresses, and in this case, short sleeves are more relevant. You can even ask the designers to make some models and hold a vote for your worker. One, you don’t need to be dizzy in making a decision. Second, your worker will appreciate you more because they are involved in such important process. Most of the workers need to be honoured. As consequence, they will give their best to reach the company’s goal immediately. When it happens, your company will only get better. An exception may occur if you work as an officer or teacher in a playground, kindergarten environment. Usually, they need various and cheerful colour combined with cartoon, animals or other funny characters. In short, you need to be very careful to design them, or, you can just leave it to a designer, with brief notes about what you expect from the uniform.
What you just read above are some keys to designing our uniform perfectly. If you have your own idea in designing uniform or work shirt, try our custom fullprint uniform service!
custom.sg - Shirts are worn to protect our body from heat, dust, dirt, weather and temperature. But, based on their situation, we can divide them into formal, semi-formal and casual. As the range is so spacious, for now, we will focus on formal shirts.
Formal shirts, as they are named, are worn to a formal occasion or situation, for example in the office, schools, etc. Formal shirts lead to professionalism and impress other people. Some offices even have a formal dress code for daily work.
Going to Buy Some New Shirts? Think About This!
Then, when the time comes to choose one of them, we can be very puzzled. The available models and designs in the store are crazy, if I may say. For white shirts, you can find a section full of white dresses everywhere.
Don’t worry, we will share some tips to help you pick the right thing.
- Occasion. Consider the occasions where you attend them. For happy and cheerful moments, like celebrating company’s birthday or training, please choose a bright and clear colour. In fact, it will show the intention of the wearer. When you need to look young and fresh, you can have to put dark colour aside.
- Design. The formal shirts tend to be simple and plain. Most of the designers are playing with colour. There are no significant differences between modern and old school suits. For examples: some small stripes are good if you want to look thin. The dark colour will also cover your chubbiness.
- Short/long sleeves. It connects with the first. It is better for you to wear a long sleeves shirt for an interview, teaching in the class or having a meeting with the manager. Every office could be different in their dress code, but, long sleeves are assumed to be more formal.
- Mix and match. There are simple rules to mix and match your suit that you need to know like dark pants are paired with bright or dark coloured shirts. But, you can’t match up dark coloured shirts with bright coloured pants. Just don’t, believe me.
- Fund. Last but not least, you have to think about your buck in your pocket. Quality comes with the price; there is no doubt about that. But, you can find a fair price if you have the ability to negotiate. When you like to shop online, it is easier to know the quality. Go and find the buyer review section and you will get enough information.
Those tips will help you choose the right one for you. Have you ever tried them? Or, you have your own notions? Great! Wanna buy some new shirts? Try our service here!
custom.sg - Batik is one of the Indonesian heritage. We realize that batik is well-known around the globe. On October 2nd, 2009, batik was acknowledged by UNESCO as a world heritage. It makes us, Indonesians, even prouder.
Batik, as a shirt, was worn as a formal dress for royal families and particular people. The price is also unreachable for middle to low-class people. But now, we can find batik everywhere and worn by many people. The various motif and designs make it very flexible to match with.
Batik Pattern Elevates The Aesthetic Value of Every Item
Nowadays, unlike old days, batik is not only about the shirt, especially formal shirt. There are people who develop batik for other dresses and become famous easily because of social media. Let’s take a look at them.
- T-shirts, polo shirt. Who doesn’t like a T-shirt? It’s the most popular casual suit for every age. These are favourite clothes for most of us. For polo shirts, they can be worn as the casual and semi-formal occasion. Therefore, some designers produce a lot of them, include batik T-shirts. The design even used to attract football fans. Football supporters in Indonesia are millions, whether they support the domestic club or foreign club.
The wide market inspires sellers to produce batik shirt or T-shirt with club logo printed on it. If you have spare time, just try to go to Yogyakarta, you will find them easily. The brands also have their own speciality. As T-shirts are ageless, fashion designer creates some models for kids and teenagers.
- Jackets/sweaters. Indonesia has two seasons, wet and dry. It influences the way they dress. The examples of the dresses are jackets and sweaters. Jackets and sweaters usually were worn at a cold temperature. But, we can also wear a jacket as a protection from sunshine. Thus, people begin to produce batik jackets and sweaters.
- Pants. The pants are not formal, as it is made from thin fabric. It is certainly sold in Yogyakarta. You can choose dark over bright colours or vice versa.
In addition, batik is considered as a motif. Consequently, it is not only applied in suits. Some people are making new stuff from batik. Here are some samples of their creativity.
- Accessories. Try to go to a market, you will find wallet, purse, and handbag using batik motif. All we have to do is mix and match those accessories with our dress colour.
- Debit card. Last year, one of the banks in Indonesia released special edition debit card, celebrating National Batik Day. It followed by others and it is quite exclusive because only some people have it.
Wait, after our short chit-chat, let me ask you something. Do you have batik stuff at home? No? Wow, you’d better get one! Wanna create a batik shirt? Follow this link!