custom.sg - Garment industries are an everlasting business. We’ve already acknowledged if the human is always growing and need clothes to wear. The different size, age, models, colour and function make endless garments’ demand.
The fabric has various types with its own pros and cons. We have Draitex as one example. Draitex is made of cotton, silk and synthetic fibres. This blend produces a real soft side and almost transparent fabric. Its texture is a little bit wavy and it follows the body contour.
Draitex Fabric Material: A Concise Summary
Therefore, Draitex is not a recommended dress material for big people to wear. Some people who have it say that its temperature is rather hot. It fits perfectly for kimonos and cardigans.
The advantages of Draitex is providing elegant and stylish outfit. Usually, Draitex is used for a custom loose tank top, custom dress, blouse, custom scarf or even hoodies. Tank top or sleeveless dress becomes a favourite women outfit in the summer. Other than Draitex, we also have several fabrics for clothing. They are:
- Microfiber. It is a blend of polyester, spandex and nylon. It’s a rather thick material and opaque. It has a soft texture and breathable, therefore microfiber is very cool.
- Hivetex. It is made of polyester specially designed for comfort. It has high absorption ability and really fasts to dry.
- Hipolytex. It has a different texture on both sides. The inside part is soft and strong while the outside is very elastic.
- Chiffon. A soft and smooth fabric, it fits for pastel colours because it has doffed texture. This fabric is often used as coating fabric for a formal dress.
- England Satin (Esteraga). It is a shiny satin type with diagonal texture. It’s a little stiff and transparent. The texture is a little bit rough and slippery.
- Sthenolid. It is a blend of cotton (62%, 5% of it are organic), polyester (34%) and spandex (4%). While spandex is thick and firm, it is also soft and slick. Thus, it produces a solid impression.
- BSY (Bowden) – It is made of pure polyester. The unique texture makes BSY very soft. Although BSY is thin, it is not a see-through material.
- Satin Velvet. It is made of pure polyester with elegant style. It is a thick and dense material. It has soft and smooth texture.
- Shantung. Shantung silk has several benefits: stain resistant and durable. But, you need to be very gentle when you wash it.
- Axtatex. It is a mix of Polyester and spandex, it has around 5%-6% flexibility. Its texture is firm and follows body curve.
- Karmus Satin (Krovica). It is a shiny and cool fabric, its thickness makes it opaque
- Voleta. Voleta is breathable and elastic. Even though it is thin, but it is not a see-through fabric.
- Scuba (Aglatex). It is a mix of nylon and spandex, where polyester is the most domineering material. It is thick, firm and gives tidiness.
- Chenna. It is made by combining cotton and spandex. Chenna is durable, elastic and quite cool.
- Poly Canvas. It is a fusion of polyester and cotton with thick fibre and very robust. Poly canvas has less than 100% polyester; therefore, the printing outcome declines a little bit.
As you can notice, we have a lot of fabric types. Every type of fabric has its pros and cons, be wise to pick one.
custom.sg - When we bring leather up to the table in making stuff or clothes, we know that we will face some protest from the animal lover. They say we exploit animals just to satisfy humans’ need without thinking about the animals themselves. Meanwhile, people are growing so fast. It makes us left with no other choice than develop a new material than depend solely on leather.
Therefore, people have been trying to generate a better and efficient material, one of them is Polycanvas fabric. It is a perfectly durable material, especially when it is made from the synthetic fabric. The material is crafted using a plain weave, meaning the twist and weft threads are knitted into a basic crisscross formation. The poly canvas fabric is a better choice for home decor projects and will give your rooms an intense flair.
Polycanvas Fabric: The Pros and Cons Using This Fabric
On the other side, the modern canvas is usually made of cotton or linen. However, in the beginning, it was made from hemp. It differs from other heavy cotton fabrics, such as denim, in being plain weave rather than twill weave. The canvas is divided into two basic types: plain and duck. The threads in duck canvas are more tightly laced.
When you search on Google, you may have found that some companies offer far cheaper product than others. Why? Well, the major reason is the material they use to produce the stuff. At present days, the most popular canvas materials are polyester or cotton. We will show the differences below.
Plastic fibres are the material for Polyester canvas while cotton canvas is made from cotton fibres. Therefore, we can comprehend why Polyester is much cheaper to source and sell. The low-priced material is essential in gaining maximum benefit. That is why Polycanvas becomes the most popular material for companies to use.
Although polyester material gives us lively colours, it can loosen with quick temperature changes. Furthermore, it doesn't survive as well as cotton canvas. Polyester can’t absorb the ink as good as cotton. In polyester, the ink sits on top of the canvas. It makes some cracks and stretches in the future. In term of quality, Polyester canvas has a very cheap feel and resembles 'plastic' material.
If we compare it to cotton canvas, it is a durable and waterproof fabric. Cotton designed to last longer. The tight texture of cotton canvas means that it keeps its dyed colour almost flawlessly. Cotton canvases do not need an extra protective coating. Every material has pros and cons, be wise to pick one.
custom.sg - When we are talking about fashion, we have lots of dress types. We are already left the days where dresses are only worn for basic function; cover up the body from weather and harmful objects.
Hipolytex fabric: A Fine Choice for Jacket
In a simple way, dresses can be divided based on certain things.
- Sex and Age. Children have different design and colour. They used to wear lively and bright colour. The models are more various than boys. The principles are also used in designing adults and teenagers dresses. The older you are, the fewer choice you have, especially for formal outfits.
- Time/Location. These things two also determine our choice. We have dress codes for special occasions. For example, a kid birthday party invitation which asks the guess wearing superheroes themed dress, or, Halloween where we have to dress to disguise our face and look. We need more warmth in the wet/rainy/winter which is provided by a thicker material.
Nevertheless, we have flexible suits to fit with every season; one of them is a jacket. We wear it in summer to protect our skin from direct sunshine. Then we can also put it on to keep our body warm in winter.
Jackets are made from numerous materials, like a parachute, leather, cotton, and Hypolitex fabric. This time we’ll discuss the latter material. It is a material famously known for providing both comfort and protection.
Hypolitex has a soft texture on the inside part. It will make the wearer feels cosy, without hurting the skin. For the outside part, Hypolitex is very strong and elastic. It makes Hypolitex a great choice for jackets material.
Next, the plastic-like material presents the best printing quality. The printed logo, text or whatever you put on it, will last longer than you ever imagine. The best printing quality means you get a perfect result. The durable material will save your money for a long run. Hypolitex fabric made jackets are fashionable for daily activities or even official occasions. Some communities use them as their identity.
In getting a Hypolitex jacket, please check the printing quality. A higher resolution pic can be observed by scrutinizing the pixels, the higher (tighter) is better. Zipper brands also define a class. Some of us may need hoodies as an extra protection in daylight.
Those are some advantages when we choose a Hypolitex fabric made jacket.
custom.sg - Microfibers are widely known as a material for making cleaning stuff. Before we go too far, let’s check what it is made from. Microfibers, some call it or microfibre, are synthetic fibres which have a diameter less than ten micrometres.
For your information, it is smaller than the diameter of a strand of silk. It’s about 1/5 of a human hair. Most of the microfibers are made from polyesters, polyamides (e.g., nylon, Kevlar, Nomex, trogamide), or a mix of polyester, polyamide, and polypropylene.
A Quick Peek to Microfibers Fabric Material
Microfiber is popular for making mats, knits, and weaves for clothing, industrial filters, and cleaning products. The different material for microfibers makes factory can choose the shape, size, and perfect combinations of specialized fibre.
The blend of certain fibres can determine specific characteristics, including smoothness, durability, absorption, water impermeability or resistance, electrostatics, and filtering capacities. When we use microfiber, we will obtain some benefits:
- Microfibers can wick moisture. It means that microfiber is both extremely absorbent and dries fast. This ability makes them also used for menstrual pads, cloth diaper inserts, and body scrubbers, face mitts, whiteboard cleaners, and other various goods.
- Microfibers are an impressively breathable fabric. It is the main reason why athletic clothing companies choose it as material for their products.
- Microfibers are cheap in term of production and the process. The size of microfibers makes it impossible to be created naturally; they are made in the lab.
- Microfibers can be made from wood pulp, or polyester and nylon polymers. Therefore, they are not dependent on animals or plants like cotton or silk.
- Microfiber sheets are very thin, but, they have incredible strength without leaving smoothness and comfortable aspect compared to the others.
- Microfiber is an ultra-soft polyester fabric made to be stain-resistant.
- Microfiber has a decent toughness and also water-resistant. It is perfect for well-used furniture and homes with kids and pets.
- Last but not least, the fabric keeps the colour well. Thus, it will look fresh and last longer than many other fabrics.
If you are an eco-friendly material lover, we have good news for you. In producing synthetic fibres, they use no pesticide in the process, if we compare it to cotton production processes.
When the products are made of polypropylene thread, then it is dope-dyed. It means no water is used for colouring.
Unlike cotton, where thousands of litres of water are used to colour them, which make it becomes contaminated. As a last note, microfiber can be recyclable if it is made from polypropylene.
custom.sg - Puppets, dolls, figurines, or whatever you call them, are mostly nice and produced to please kids and adults, sometimes they are used for stage performance. Although we have Chucky for the eerie sample the most available stock in the market have cute, beautiful and adorable design and models to possess.
Let’s do a flashback. The initial recognized dolls go back to the ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome. The use of dolls as toys was recorded in Greece around 100 AD. It was made of clay and wood. As for the modern doll, the roots are in Germany. It started from the 15th century. The invention of new materials makes them mass-produced. At present, dolls became increasingly famous for collectables stuff.
The Fabric Materials Behind The Dolls World
Back to present day, children are always around. Therefore, it is a big chance for us to go and give it a try. The market is there, and rising without little chance to slide. We have some notes about materials that are used to produce dolls. Choose it cautiously as they will determine the quality.
- Veltboa Fabric. It is the cheapest material than the other. The fur is short and has soft characteristics, thus, it is safe for babies or infants who love to chew dolls. People like to use it because easy to get and has various colours. We can also use it for dolls’ mattress and sofa.
- Rasfur. Most bear dolls use it as material, long fur, soft and towel like. It is more expensive than the others. The price depends on the fur length, the longer fur means higher price. Rasfur is not only for dolls but also for dolls mattress and carpet. For a better quality, you should consider imported Rasfur.
- Yelvo Fabric. It has short fur and looks like Veltboa if you don’t pay more attention. The different is, Yelvo fabric is sifter than Veltboa, and it costs you more than Veltboa. Yelvo fabric is usually found in imported dolls because of its price. As an additional information, Yelvo is more difficult to be sewed because of its flexibility.
- Snail fabric. It is included in rasfur material, but has a different texture. In snail fabric, there are rose-like patterns. It also has soft and smooth texture. It is rarely used because the colours are limited. There is only one who always utilizes it, Hello Kitty Pillows.
- Last, we have Nylex, which has the shortest fur and also the cheapest option on hand. The rough and warm texture makes people use it for a few dolls like Mickey Minnie, Dora, Upin-Ipin.
Those are the materials for producing dolls. You can do a simple research to pick the right one for you. Happy hunting!