custom.sg - Shirts are worn to protect our body from heat, dust, dirt, weather and temperature. But, based on their situation, we can divide them into formal, semi-formal and casual. As the range is so spacious, for now, we will focus on formal shirts.
Formal shirts, as they are named, are worn to a formal occasion or situation, for example in the office, schools, etc. Formal shirts lead to professionalism and impress other people. Some offices even have a formal dress code for daily work.
Going to Buy Some New Shirts? Think About This!
Then, when the time comes to choose one of them, we can be very puzzled. The available models and designs in the store are crazy, if I may say. For white shirts, you can find a section full of white dresses everywhere.
Don’t worry, we will share some tips to help you pick the right thing.
- Occasion. Consider the occasions where you attend them. For happy and cheerful moments, like celebrating company’s birthday or training, please choose a bright and clear colour. In fact, it will show the intention of the wearer. When you need to look young and fresh, you can have to put dark colour aside.
- Design. The formal shirts tend to be simple and plain. Most of the designers are playing with colour. There are no significant differences between modern and old school suits. For examples: some small stripes are good if you want to look thin. The dark colour will also cover your chubbiness.
- Short/long sleeves. It connects with the first. It is better for you to wear a long sleeves shirt for an interview, teaching in the class or having a meeting with the manager. Every office could be different in their dress code, but, long sleeves are assumed to be more formal.
- Mix and match. There are simple rules to mix and match your suit that you need to know like dark pants are paired with bright or dark coloured shirts. But, you can’t match up dark coloured shirts with bright coloured pants. Just don’t, believe me.
- Fund. Last but not least, you have to think about your buck in your pocket. Quality comes with the price; there is no doubt about that. But, you can find a fair price if you have the ability to negotiate. When you like to shop online, it is easier to know the quality. Go and find the buyer review section and you will get enough information.
Those tips will help you choose the right one for you. Have you ever tried them? Or, you have your own notions? Great! Wanna buy some new shirts? Try our service here!