Gigi Hadid can be considered as one certified fashion icon for she once blasted the airport when she arrived in Toronto. How can you not love her style, she pulled of the perfect look with a floral print jacket indeed. Here is the brief review of her combination that can inspire you on making then mix and matching some DIY jackets.
Gigi Hadid’s Floral Print Jacket Combination
- The golden ink is totally okay on your print jacket. Some people think that putting a golden color on the custom jacket may be risky as it would be hard to find the proper mix and matches. However, Gigi Hadid swept that thought off. She had proven to us that some golden ink is actually okay to be put on your jacket fabric. One tip on putting it on is, make sure the basic color of your print jacket is dark so they are contrast enough later. In this case, Gigi had metallic blue as the base color of her floral print jacket. There was also bright pink color as the ornaments so she still rocked a feminine look. This style suited her very well and improved her quirkiness as well as cuteness.
- A shoutout tee is fine to be tried. If you have a great shoutout tee, make sure to wear it inside the floral print jacket like what Gigi did. Yes, the words may not be seen as a whole but it would successfully add the quirky point of your overall appearance. Make sure that the tee color is white or anything that will not attract people’s attention far from your custom jacket. The words may be printed in golden ink as well so it matches the golden ink from your jacket. With this on, be ready to be the center of attention in airport.
- Get the retro look. With cool aviator glasses, the black leather trousers and big brown bag, Gigi was able to pull of an irresistible vintage look. This is a good news for a retro look lover because this cool mix and match can be suitable to many people. For the shoes, we suggest you to grab your stored boots then be ready to stomp the floor eagerly. A print jacket will never go wrong with black boots or dark colored high heels. For more accessories options, you can look up the other celebrities’ mix and matches.
Replace the airport dull style with your custom jacket. Gigi Hadid scored it well with her floral print jacket.
Not every kind of pants will look so clicked with your floral print jackets. Frankly stating, the safest way to go is using basic colored jeans or using the tailored pants. However you still need to check those items’ style carefully to make sure that you will get proper combination. Below are the lists of pants to wear with your custom jacket.
Pants That Can Be Combined Suitably with Floral Print Jackets
- Get your summer look with tailored shorts. As summer is still identical with flowers or floral print, you can even look more casual without giving up much effort by wearing your DIY jackets and tailored shorts altogether. There are so many tailored shorts varieties offered by outfit labels that you can choose due to your preference. Because it is summer, pick the soft material that will make you feel comfortable enough especially when you are on vacation. White silk chiffon short pants will go nicely with your print jacket because it gives off the clean and casual feeling. The fabric is also safe for your skin and your comfort is highly guaranteed by this fabric. However, a drawback from this piece is its price indeed hits the skyline. The other alternative with lower selling price is linen shorts. Combine the basic colored linen shorts like grey and brown with the custom jacket then use your crisp sneakers as the finishing. For more fun look, pick the edgy cutting such as zigzag cutting or cloud-like cutting from your shorts. The cotton pants will make you feel comfortable as well and this kind of pants has more color choices compared to the other fabrics mentioned earlier.
- For a classic look, a dark denim will never betray you. If you are supposed to look casual yet classy, a dark denim is essential to boost up that ambience. Wear the floral print jacket altogether with dark blue, dark grey, or black denim then use the loafers as your footwears. You can also add up some classy accessories like simple golden bracelets or golden watch. With this on, you are ready to have fun with your colleagues. You may also consider adding up a denim patch upon your DIY jacket if it feels like they will match each other.
The two kinds of fashion items mentioned earlier can be easily found in your surrounding. Get confused no more about mix and matching your floral print jacket with the pants.
We must agree that Rita Ora is one powerful fashion icon. This time, we will reveal her style on using flower print jacket that you can follow. Her style can be an inspiration before making as well as as mix and matching your DIY jackets altogether with some other fashion items. Check this article out!
Rita Ora Flower Print Jacket Style
- Put the flowers only on the small part. Yes, we know that a floral print jacket is supposed to have flowers all over it. However, it is not a fault to put several flower on a small part only like what Rita Ora did. This way people can focus on a body part you are confident with. As a tip, when you make the DIY jackets, put the flower print on your favorite body side like waist etc.
- Dare to use the metallic color. Your custom jacket can stand out even more if you use the metallic one as basic color. For Rita Ora, she chose metallic blue as her loose print jacket base color. We suggest you to be careful while combining this one because it may be risky for some people. Less accessories is the highlight here because too many accessories will not go well with a metallic color. Wear a white tank top inside as well and you are all set to mesmerize people’s eyes.
- Use the skirt. Once you decide that you will go with a loose print jacket, it is essential to determine what lower outfit should you wear. You are welcome to ouse high waist skirt or mini skirt to make the legs look longer. However, if you feel like your legs appearance is already long enough, it is highly recommended to use denim trousers. Keep in mind that you need to look balance, not too tall, not too short, not too skinny, and not too chubby. As for the footwear, Rita Ora wore a pumped assymetrical white heels that you can also consider going with. Pick the edgy make up to pump up your overall appearance. With these things set, do not fear the conditon of not standing out because you may just steal the spotlight in an occasion.
No matter what kind of custom jacket you wear and what kind of combination with other fashion items you make, the most important key for looking perfectly fine is self confidence. Mix those items in the wardrobe, be confident, and you are all set to be the fashion role.
Stylish floral print jacket inspiration for men is available in many ideas and for you who are curious about what jacket that will be perfect to be worn by you in floral prints, the print jackets that are recommended here may inspire you more. Today’s blazer and jackets for men are more creative and innovative, but without much effort, you can still appear fashionable and modern. DIY jackets in floral print will totally be a good idea because they are usually made in artistic and vibrant colors. Here some highly-recommended picks for you to consider.
Ideas for Fashionable Jackets with Floral Prints for Men
- Colorful Floral Print Painted in Black Blazer. For fashionable men, there is a bunch of ideas for the custom jackets in floral prints, but if you want to make it as the center of attention, make sure you prefer the unique one that has cut from medium-weight printed with the floral motifs in hand drawn showing that the floral print jacket has a rich design.
- Elegant Sky Blue Rose. If you want cool and elegant print jackets, you should consider sky blue rose to be printed in your leather two-tone blazer. For creative DIY jackets, these floral prints are awesome even though the floral print only fills the front part of your custom jackets, while the sleeves and rear part have no prints.
- Watercolor Floral Prints. Another cool idea that you can take into consideration for the floral print jackets is watercolor floral prints only in two colors dominating, white and black. It is totally charming print jackets as no need to use multiple colors to make the floral prints stand out.
- 3D Floral Design. With the white as the background, you may add 3D floral prints design to the DIY jackets that you make as it is totally creative. No need to fill the whole front and back part, as you can only focus on the bottom front part and its collar only for having floral designs. This is what you call as elegant artistic custom jackets.
- Artsy Orange-Red Floral. For you who have no big deal with the bright and colorful floral print jacket, the artsy floral prints in a blazer that has a dominant orange-red color will be perfect. Even the print jackets can still make you look stylish and appealing.
- Sleeve Floral Jacket. If you like wearing something in a sporty style, you should better take a look at DIY jackets with flower print filled on the sleeves. The sleeve snap-button custom jackets with floral motifs are trending these days.
Printing the custom jacket or DIY jacket is not the easy job at some times. You will need some tips to get the perfect outcome, especially if you are about to print complex patterns such as flower print jacket. Here are twelve steps to print the jackets well!
Steps to Print the Jackets
- Get your printings done on a good quality jacket. Make sure that the print jacket you are about to produce is made from high quality nylon so it will take the 300-400 degrees F temperature well. This way the fabric will not be ruined as well.
- Make the good hold down and foolproof tools for producing the best print jacket. It will be so annoying to print the custom jacket out while the fabric is shaking or shifting from one point to the other point. You can’t be able to get the best image as well.
- Make sure you own the good ink system. Choose the reliable ink system product, the product should have been tested beforehand to make it reliable.
- Get the proper viscosity of your ink. Adding the plastisol for making the flower print jacket will bond the print well, however the ink may look thinner later. Always check the viscosity before printing.
- Use the indeed correct screen. Pick the proper mesh that suits the ink viscosity. Look up some references of DIY jacket printing to find the suitable ones.
- When printing on the nylon fabric, use the flash cure unit. This is an anticipation for getting the size of custom jacket right. It could be a burden if the fabric shrinks too much after the heating.
- Do not rush the setups. Take your time on setting the screen so that the printing of jacket resulted is crisp and clean.
- Watch your printing technique well. Not every person comes with ability on producing the best quality of jacket so these are a few tips to make the great result. Press the squeegee gently and snap the screen immediately when the printing process ends.
- Remember, the auto flash units will result in improved multi color even though it costs more for a production and takes a few seconds longer.
- Give the pastisol mixture a few days to age. Let the pastisols harden for 48 to 72 hours so the print jacket’s printing will not be ruined when washed for the first time.
- When you guess you are not able to produce it on time, do not hesitate to tell the customers about your constraints and limitations.
- Spend some time on training. Just like the phrase ‘practice makes perfect’, going forward without a brief guide is a big no for jacket printing business.
With those tips on, producing even the perfect complex pattern like flower print jacket is not a big burden at all.
Some people still get it wrong when it comes to differentiating the jacket screen printing and embroidery. Know your print jacket or custom jacket well, it would result in some advantages if you are able to identify the prints on the jacket. For example, it will be a convenience to know the washing tips of your floral print jacket well. Check these tips on knowing the differences.
The Differences Between Jacket Screen Printing and Embroidery
- First of all, the base knowledge of jacket screen printing is it uses the inks to be applied later on a substrate or fabric. There are many substrate and fabric kinds for screen printing that you can choose such as DIY jacket, t-shirt, tote bags, pens, and even yard signs. It is also called screen printing because the process consists of pushing the ink through a mesh screen to that mentioned fabric. This method is also possible even though it is a little bit tricky on producing the jacket with complex pattern like floral print jacket. You can obtain some advantages by using jacket screen printing such as the ease on producing jacket pritings with gradients as well as shadings. You can also spend less capital on making a bunch of custom jackets or print jackets because you only need to buy one screen on making several product design then do the repetitions afterward. If you do not need to make the contours on your design, you can rely this jacket screen printing method.
- Embroidery is not a usual method on making the print jacket because the printing is not a main focus here. The brief definition of embroidery is stitching the thread into your custom jacket. This method is commonly used on making several sport products like hats, golf shirts, and varsity jackets. If you are confident enough with your stitching ability, it is possible to make some DIY jackets using this technique. There are several advantages you can consider before deciding whether to use screen jacket printing or embroidery. The embroidery will give you clear result that is supposed to last longer than print jacket. However, this method is a little bit hard and requires particular skill compared to thye screen printing. The process is also taking longer time than the jacket printing and is more expensive. All in all, regardless all of these drawbacks you can obtain the contoured design of a custom jacket.
You can choose whether to use jacket screen printing or embroidery method for producing your DIY jackets. We hope that the informations above would help you well.
Are you so into custom jackets and print jackets? There are so many celebrities’ mix and matches that can inspire you and become the ultimate guide for looking so fabulous. One of them is Lewis Hamilton. This man seriously pulls of the printed ones even the floral print jacket into the most outstanding fashion stuffs ever. Check his style out!
Lewis Hamilton’s Print Jacket Inspirations
- Tie dye print jacket. If you happen to make a DIY jacket later, try the tie dye print at least once. How can you not love this fashion attire as this motive is easily combined with the other fashion items. For a ‘safe’ choice, pick the neutral or monotone colors such as black, grey, blue, and khaki. Lewis Hamilton tried this style out in the London Collections Showcase and he successfully attracted many attentions by stealing the spotlight. He was stated to be inspired by singer Pharrell Williams as well so you can assume that men and women can pull of this style fabulously. For greatest mix and match, you can combine this print jacket with a basic colored tee inside and basic colored trousers. As for the foot outwear, choose the loafers for meanwhile the women can go well with boots or mocasines. Add the accesories like edgy spectacles or sunglasses altogether with quirky earrings and you are all set to go into the show. Try this combination often in many occasions especially the casual ones.
- Floral print jacket. Who says that a floral print jacket can only get its glamorous definition on women? If you dare and are confident enough like Lewis Hamilton, this custom jacket can make you indeed the center of attention! However, you should really be careful while combining it with the other available items. He used this style at Formula One and as the result, he caugh medias’ eyes beautifully as the new fashion icon. Combine your floral DIY jacket with white tee inside and basic colored jeans like black or blue jeans. Do not forget to add up some accesories for quirkier look like cool sunnies and gleaming earrings or necklaces. As for the footwear, make sure you use the simple yet stylish ones like mocasines and loafers as stated above. With this different print jacket and proper combination, you are so ready to take over the fashion title.
So, do not neglect the DIY jackets or custom jackets in your wardrobe, especially if they are the printed ones. You can steal the mentioned Lewis Hamilton styles for some occasions.
Well, a party is supposed to be fun isn’t it? Support your fun style with one of these print jackets. Do not worry as these styles are very suitable for dynamic men as well as dynamic women. Even the floral print jacket can be the strongest fashion item if you mix and match it properly. Which one of these that represents you well?
Party Printed Jackets for Men
- Floral print jacket. First of all, do not get puzzled of what to combine altogether with your floral DIY jackets. If you are about to make one, choose the bright colors so that it can be combined beautifully with basic colored accesories. Try bright brown as the basic color of your custom jacket and yellow or white as the color of flowers on it. These three colors would integrate well and make your print jacket as catchy as possible. If you do not like the bright color as the basic, you can always pick the dark ones. Try some colors like black, purple, or dark grey. Keep in mind that to make this fashion item noticeable, put the bright colored flowers as the motives. You can combine pale pink to shocking pink with dark grey or orange with dark purple. To get the casual party look, you may combine this floral print jacket with white tee inside, the awesome sunglasses, and the casual loafers. Be prepared to be the center of attention, be prepared to be awesome, and be prepared to get the fashion king title.
- Leaf print jacket. A leaf print jacket will give you a holiday feeling because it will make you feel like having fun by the beach. This makes the leaf print ones are indeed suitable for casual party, especially when you are supposed to have fun with some friends. Be careful while combining this outfit as it can turn malicious if you do not pick the right matching fashion items and accesories. This print would go so well with bright colors so for a suggestion, try the green or blue as dominating color. You may pull of the best look by wearing this custom jacket altogether with straw hat, shorts, and nice sandals or loafers. For a complete feeling, add up the spectacles and you are ready to have fun. Man, grab that guitar to have fun with some people as it will be easy for you on grabbing the attentions. Still hesitating on making the leaf print DIY jackets?
All in all, the print jackets are suitable to pull of your party look. Hope the color and outfit combinations mentioned earlier would undoubtedly inspire you.
Already got some inspirations of outfit for spring? It is never wrong to plan your outfit mixes beforehand. Take the floral print jackets and other print jackets from the wardrobe and be ready to rock the spring. Your style will never go wrong with this article below. Check this out to find your guide!
Spring Jacket Mixing Tips for Women
- If you happen to have a custom jacket or DIY jacket you always treasure and start getting bored of the constant mix and matches, you can try altering the jacket a little bit with these alternatives. Make the rounded collar, the bell sleeves, or even the fitting waist to look different and more edgy than usual. Keep in mind that to get these alternatives done neatly, it is highly recommended to bring your item to a tailor or it can just be made the other DIY if you are confident enough.
- Use the bright colored print jackets. Spring is identical with happiness and bright colors so you will easily cheer many people around you by using the bright colors. If you dare enough, use the shocking green, pop blue, or bright red custom jacket and mix it with basic colored t-shirt inside such as black or white. Be prepared to the crowds’ amazed buzzes around you while you are all set to hit the road.
- Wear the tank top inside of your cropped floral print jacket. With this combination on, you can grab the feminine yet sexy look altogether. To make it look a little bit classier, use the glamorous accesories such as gold necklaces or bracelet. Tank tops would go really well with cropped jacket so the other hint you will need is an ultimate confidence.
- Do not get tired of accesories and jewelleries because they can boost up your look in seconds. As for the DIY jacket, you may just sew the accesories on to the fabric meanwhile for the bought print jacket, it will be a larger convenience for you to add the accesories such as pin, scarf, and belt. Make sure that you choose the accesories with colors which will match the color of your jacket well. The safest colors are monotone colors. With a little addition of accesories, you can even turn the ordinary look into the most stunning look ever.
Well, from the written tips above, which one would you go with in the spring? Why hesitate, pull that custom jacket out from your wardrobe and be the center of attention!
If you happen to need some inspirations on mix and matching the floral print jacket, these are the eight celebrity styles you can steal or learn from. Keep in mind that the most crucial thing you need to own before trying out these styles is self confidence. You can also alter their styles a bit according to your preferences so it would become your authentic mix and match.
Eight Celebrity Styles with Floral Print Jacket
- Jessica Alba. This actress seriously rocked the day with her custom jacket. Upon the jacket’s blue color dominance, she wore the white loose tea inside and bright blue leggings altogether. She was also seen in West Hollywood carrying the silver hand bag that boosted up her casual yet classy look.
- Allyson Felix. During the London Fashion Week, Allyson Felix wore her print jacket combined with black leather pants. To obtain the more formal look, she wore the print jacket buttoned up than accessorized herself with a bright blue ring meanwhile for the footwear, she looked so stunning with creme stiletto.
- Kim Kardashian. Who can resist this glamorous girl’s style? Turn your DIY jacket into the similar one with Kardashian’s using basic shapes and daring colors of flower on top of the fabric. Get your fabulous appearance with leather skinny pants as well then for more fierce look, bun up your hair, grab your sunnies, and hit the road.
- Ann Romney. Want to draw people’s attention through your feminine bright colored floral print jacket? Look at Ann Romney’s style where she wore a white t-shirt inside the jacket and the white trousers as well. You will look fresh, even fresher with nature colored necklace and high heels.
- Rita Ora. When you feel like ready to pull of daring look, consider this Rita Ora’s mix and match. Use your custom jacket together with a stunning colored training pants and black boots. Make sure to get your make ups done as daring as your outfit.
- Leighton Meester. A Leighton Meester lover should have known her habit on using the jacket already. Make your DIY jacket with white as the base color and even the simple trousers will make you look fresh and clean indeed. This is so good to wear in autumn.
- Christina Ricci. Steal this one other Hollywood style from Christina Ricci. It is so good for hanging out where she wore her floral print jacket with simple flat shoes and jeans.
- Demi Lovato. Demi Lovato looks so cute with her print jacket combined with a mini skirt that has same pattern. She used the basic colored tee inside so the jacket will be main focus. Now, which celebrity’s custom jacket style does attract you the most? Give it a try to get some refreshment.