Mini skirt is widely known as a fashion item that can make you look cute and fashionable instantly. There are so many choices of cute printed skirts and custom skirts available that you can choose due to your own liking. Unfortunately, there is always a fear of looking overexposed while using skirt. What are the tips to wear this item without a worry of being overexposed?
Tips on Using Mini Skirt Without Looking Overexposed
Finding the best skirt that fits a woman’s body type can be so intriguing. The wrong choice can lead you to no self confidence or even worce, become the public’s judgement object. This article reviews several kinds of this lower outfit, from long skirt to mini skirt that you can pick as your suitable fashion item.
Finding the skirt that suits your body tipe
Those are the tips on finding the best skirt for your body type. Whatever you choose, wear it with your fullest confidence. Remember, you are always ready to roll.
Caitlyn Jenner stunning sequins mini skirt shown off and it is totally amazing how the skirt can really be good on her. She successfully grabs attention with the thigh-grazing skirt shorts. The sequin printed skirt is actually pulled on with the sling-backs in black which is her favorite. Her sense of fashion is undeniable because with the simple short skirt printed, her leggy look can appear gorgeously and people might love how the miniskirt can be switched up based on her own style as custom skirt is also trending these days.
Caitlyn Jenner’s Style
In her age of 65 years old, she does not look plain and she can still rock everything she wears, just like how the bold skirt being mated to her black-colored jacket and a clutch that is bright. It is so lovely when seeing how the leggy look can be balanced out through her top that is structured so the sexy side of her can be toned down well. The skirt shorts on her are just simply awesome even though the low profile is kept by her.
There are some tips on wearing printed mini skirt aside from what you learn from Caitlyn Jenner.
• The short skirt can actually be paired with a turtleneck top and for a more glamorous look, you can definitely wear heels. It is better if the miniskirt comes in bolder graphics and colors.
• The printed skirt is also absolutely great to be paired with your cropped top and oversized jacket; it is not a new way but it is fun to have this style.
• The printed custom skirt can also be matched with your t-shirt in a preppy-striped style and it becomes more feminine when you appear with the clutch in floral pattern. There are so many ways to use your printed skirt, and one of the best examples to follow is the Caitlyn Jenner’s style which looks so glam without being too much. The customized skirt shorts are also available in which you can have your own style and pattern. It means every woman can make their own mini skirt by printing them themselves based on their taste. The sequin skirt of Caitlyn that is mini is a proof that she has learned from the best so it is inspiring.
With the beautiful and right body like Caitlyn Jenner’s, the short skirt she wears is fine and even making her look hot despite her age. She proves that miniskirt can even still good on women on her age. It is great to follow her stylish look by wearing your own printed custom skirt.
Do you like your mini skirt so much that you wear it on almost every ocassion? Believe it or not, this fashion item can make you look taller and more glamarous with the proper printed skirt. These are the tips on how to look taller using your miniskirt. No more wondering whether you still look petite or not.
Ways of looking taller using mini skirt
1. Use your heels
Mini skirt or short skirt is best when used combined with high heels. These items will enable your legs to look longer than usual and result in glamorous look of you. You can combine your patterned printed skirt with plain pastel colors of high heels. Add some cute accessories to emphasize your glamarous look, like gemstone necklaces or matching color of bracelets.
2. Determine your body type and pick the proper style The other tip to use your skirt shorts is by deciding which kind of body shape are you first. There are some well known body types like apple when you have broad shoulders or pear when you have wide hips. To decide the styles that fit you best, you can look upon the beauty magazine or fashion websites and blogs. Learn how models with similar body types survive and look effortlessly fashionable when using mini skirt. If you already have broad hips, avoid printed skirt with so many complicated shapes and patterns that can attract people’s attention mainly to your hips. Otherwise, focus on your upper outfit rather than your skirt. You can wear the t-shirt or shirt with playful patterns to make people avoid focusing on your hips.
3. Pick the suitable prints and colors of your skirt It is actually recommended for petite women to avoid miniskirt with so many details. Otherwise, use the printed outfit with minimal details to make you look less like you are trying too hard. For example, use the short skirt with vertical prints to make you look way taller. This will give an elongating effect on your petite legs so that you can pull of a tall and mature look from your outfits. You can also include the vertical details on your skirts such as stitches, zippers, buttons, or even ruffles. Choose one kind that you like from your skirt, but keep in mind not to have too many details. If you need the one that fits your body shape perfectly, you can also ask a fashin expert or a well-known fashion blogger.
If you are looking for some ways regarding how to look taller with mini skirt, you have found the right article with (hopefully) useful tips already.
The history of mini skirt was started from a fashion show that was held by Andre Courreges that was known as a French designer. The miniskirt that was introduced by him for the first time was the A-line model in which it had narrow shape at the waist and when it came to the hem, it was wider and there were four inches ended higher than the knee. Skirt shorts might not be popular back then but Courreges had a good thought about short skirt would be a modern trend that easy and streamlined.
Mini Skirts Introduced at the Show of Courreges
In the past, fashion style might emphasize on the conservative style, custom skirt had not existed yet along with printed skirt. The skirt came in a usual design so when the new designs of Courreges were shown at his own fashion show event, the audience was made in shocked silence. Although there were some fashion critics over the mini skirt, it was not that long until these modern look could be accepted by women. After Courreges revealing his new, shocking-yet-exciting products, there was Mary Squant that was interested in introducing her own short skirt product in 1955 which was a bit different from the Courreges’ A-line model; this was designed with the hemline that came shorter which reached the thigh’s middle part.
If you have heard about the “mod” style, the new one consists of the miniskirt produced by Quant. After that, both Quant and Courreges decided to pair the skirt with geometric prints as well as white, flat boots and this was a new look popularized by the help of Brigitte Bardot who was the French sex symbol actress and Twiggy who was a British model. Not too long, the skirt shorts became a booming icon in fashion world after Jacqueline Kennedy, who was the American first lady, wore them.
Printed skirt is modern along with the custom skirt because fashion has been through evolution as well. As time flies, we could see how short skirt comes in a shorter length which is considered as a micro-micro and micro-mini which are totally extreme. Begun in the 1950s and 1960s, mini skirt has evolved into the shorter ones but come in the more relaxed and much freer for most women. The style that was presented by the 1960s-modern women was sexy and bold but that looked fun as well without covered up in a gorgeous skirt shorts.
It did not stop there, there was miniskirt reintroduction done several times and one of the most noticeable introductions was in the 1980s in which the skirt was worn by Madonna. Nowadays, we can find short skirts, custom skirt and even printed skirt more easily.